In the past year, buying a home has become significantly more expensive, and that trend is likely to continue well into 2017. Even house flippers have taken note, with the number of investors renovating and selling homes in the first nine months of 2016 reaching a peak not seen since before the housing market crash.
- Lawyers Land & Title Services Announces New Leadership
- Like it or not, Millennials are changing the housing market!
- Celebrating the holidays!
- LLTS hosts RCCC Business After Hours
- Americans say buying a home is the most stressful event in modern life. 30% are reduced to tears while buying first home.