Spread the news to your seller contacts sitting on the fence: Home prices nationwide, including distressed sales, rose year over year by 7.1 percent in November 2016 compared to November 2015, CoreLogic’s Home Price Index shows.
- Lawyers Land & Title Services Announces New Leadership
- Like it or not, Millennials are changing the housing market!
- Celebrating the holidays!
- LLTS hosts RCCC Business After Hours
- Americans say buying a home is the most stressful event in modern life. 30% are reduced to tears while buying first home.