Once again, foreclosure inventory declined 30% annually in November, and completed foreclosures decreased by 25.9% from November 2015, according to the report. Since November of 2015, foreclosures dropped from 35,000 to 26,000. This represents a decrease of 78.2% from September 2010’s peak of 118,339 foreclosures.
- Like it or not, Millennials are changing the housing market!
- Celebrating the holidays!
- LLTS hosts RCCC Business After Hours
- Americans say buying a home is the most stressful event in modern life. 30% are reduced to tears while buying first home.
- J.D. Kious elected to the Board of Directors for Journeys in Community Living