Lower rates can be a boon for many consumers – such as home owners looking to refinance – but the low rates may help get first-time home buyers on the move, according to Ellie Mae’s report.
- Lawyers Land & Title Services Announces New Leadership
- Like it or not, Millennials are changing the housing market!
- Celebrating the holidays!
- LLTS hosts RCCC Business After Hours
- Americans say buying a home is the most stressful event in modern life. 30% are reduced to tears while buying first home.