According to the latest data released Thursday by Freddie Mac, the 30-year fixed-rate average tumbled to 4.2 percent with an average 0.5 point. (Points are fees paid to a lender equal to 1 percent of the loan amount.) It was 4.32 percent a week ago and 3.97 percent a year ago.
- Like it or not, Millennials are changing the housing market!
- Celebrating the holidays!
- LLTS hosts RCCC Business After Hours
- Americans say buying a home is the most stressful event in modern life. 30% are reduced to tears while buying first home.
- J.D. Kious elected to the Board of Directors for Journeys in Community Living